Computer-controlled, High-speed, Lockstitch Buttonholing Machine
- Buy it now
|Sewing speed||Max. 4,200sti/min, Normal 3,600sti/min|
|Needle bar stroke||34.6mm|
|Size of cloth cutting knife||6.4~31.8mm (1/4"~1-1/4")|
|Bartacking width||Max. 5.0mm|
|Buttonhole length||Max. 41mm (optional: 120mm)
|Precision of needle throwing mechanism||0.05mm|
|Needle thread tension||Active tension (electronic thread tension control system)|
|Number of stitches||Automatically computed from the size of the buttonhole and stitch pitch|
|Needle||DP×5 (#11J) #11J~#14J|
|Hook||DP type, full-rotary hook|
|Lift of the work clamp||14mm
(17mm by the reverse-rotation needle-up function)
|Auto-lifter||Provided as standard (stepping motor type)|
|Needle throwing system||Stepping motor|
|Cloth feeding system||Intermittent feed by stepping motor|
|Cloth cutting knife system||By double-acting solenoid|
|Number of standard patterns||30 patterns|
|Number of patterns that can be input||Max. 99 patterns|
|Bobbin thread winder||Built-in the machine head|
|Machine head drive system||Compact AC servomotor (direct-drive system)|
|Power requirement/ Power consumption||Single-phase 220V, 230V, 240V・3-phase 200～240V/600VA|
|Lubrication||Only the hook section needs a minute-quantity lubrication.|
|Lubricating oil||Hook: New Defrix Oil No.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)|
Cycle sewing•Continuous sewing
- Cycle Sewing
20 different programs can be registered, and as many as 15 different patterns can be stored in one program.
The machine is able to continuously sew many different patterns without requiring the work clamp foot to be lifted. As many as 20 programs can be registered, and 6 different patterns can be stored in one program. (Related parts need to be exchanged for optional ones.)
High Speed and Clean
- Max. 4,200sti/min, Normal 3,600sti/minsubstantially decreased.
- Advanced dry-head technology, no lubrication is required except for the hook section. This eliminates oil stains on the sewing product.
All drive mechanism is electronically
- An electronic control feature has been adopted for the material feed mechanism, needle rocking mechanism, needle thread trimming mechanism, bobbin thread trimming mechanism, cloth cutting knife mechanism and presser bar lifting mechanism.,
- All adjustment values are entered as data. They can be set or stored in the memory on the operation panel.
Many functions of the pedal
- The machine is provided as standard with auto-lifter driven by a stepping motor. This helps reduce the operator’s fatigue. As for the pedal, 1-pedal and 2-pedal modes can both be changed over and the intermediate stop, which facilitates positioning of the sewing product, can be specified.
- The work clamp foot lift can be set as desired. The reverse-rotation needle-up function offers a maximum work clamp foot lift of 17mm.
|Pedal motion||Pedal type|
(without intermediate position)
(with intermediate position)
|Initial position||②Intermediate position||①Maximum position||①Maximum position|
|Setting of sewing|
|Presser goes up as high as pedal toe|
down amount of the left side pedal.
Presser comes down when the left side
pedal is depressed.
|The first step of the right side pedal|
|The first step of the right side pedal
The second step of the right side pedal
|Start of sewing||The right side pedal is deperssed||The second step of the right side pedal||The third step of the right side pedal|
|End of sewing||②Presser automatically goes up to|
|①Presser antomatically goes up to|
|①Presser antomatically goes up to
|Work clamp position|
(For a changeover between purl stitchand whip stitch, threading of bobbin,as well as the bobbin thread tension need to be changed.)
Single stitching → Double stitching
•For double stitching, the bartacking section is skipped and only the parallel
sections are sewn twice. This prevents any excessively tight finishes in the bartacking section of the buttonhole.
•First- and second-round stitches can be sewn using different stitch widths.
|Knife size||Cloth cutting knife||Cloth cutting knife ,|
|Work clamp foot
|For stitch width 5mm||For stitch
|Part No.||Mark||Part No.|
(Length of cloth cutting knife)
|Standard (S)||For Knits (K)|
length of 70
|P574JK||Work clamp foot 120
|P575AJK||Work clamp 120|
|BF750JK||Work clamp arm 120|
|BF749JK||Cloth feeding plate 120|
|BF747JK||Close cam 120|
|BF748||Lifting plate 120|
|SM539 (2 pcs.)||Screws|
|P567JK-2 (2 pcs.)||Screws|